Why choose Great River QuickCare?
- Affordable treatment of common illnesses and injuries
- Insurance, cash, credit or debit cards accepted
- No appointment necessary
- Open to anyone 18 months or older
- Supported by the sophisticated clinical services at Great River Health Systems
- Allergies (6 years old and older)
- Athlete’s foot
- Bladder infections (females, 12 years and older)
- Cold and flu
- Cold sores
- Ear infections
- Insect bites
- Minor burns and rashes
- Minor sunburns
- Pink eye
- Poison ivy exposure (3 years old and older)
- Sinus infection
- Sore throats
- Swimmer’s ear
- Upper-respiratory infections
- Mononucleosis spot test
- Pregnancy test
- Rapid strep test
- Camp physicals
- Sports physicals
Extended evening hours
- 8 a.m. to 7 p.m. Monday through Friday
- 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. Saturday and Sunday
- 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. – Thanksgiving Day, New Year's Day, Memorial Day, Independence Day and Labor Day
- 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. – Christmas Eve and New Year's Eve
- Closed – Christmas Day, Dec. 25
- Coverage for services may vary by insurance provider.
- Patients must make a copayment before meeting with the practitioner.
- Laboratory tests are an additional fee.
Suite 101, 624 S. Roosevelt Ave., Burlington, Iowa
For more information, call 319-768-4320.